1. Self-Image – How do you see/view yourself as an individual.
2. Behaviours – The way in which you conduct yourself in different situations/environments.
3. Positive Career Decisions – Choosing the right thing for your career rather than what’s easiest.
4. Work Ethic – The standards you hold upon yourself at work, how you act and work with others.
1. Skills, Strengths & Achievements – what are your attributes and your strong points.
2. Resilience – You bounce back from upsets or disappointments.
3. Supportive – You’re willing to help and assist others in any time of need.
4. Integrity – You are honest and have strong moral principles.
1. Open-Minded – You don’t jump to conclusions and assess all options/points of view.
2. Creative – You come up with ideas that others may not, you can change your perspective.
3. Enterprising – Often a talented organiser, persuader, manager and influencer.
4. Curious – You are eager to know or learn something that may be unknown to you.
1. Developing Relationships – You can create healthy friendships/partnerships quite naturally.
2. What Opinions Do I Value – You take on board the opinions of others for consideration.
3. Outgoing/Reflective – You’re a friendly and sociable person, a deep thinker at times.
4. Sourcing Information – You can easily find and access information that is required.